Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Serves 6 | Total Time: Approx. 20 mins
A low-carb, low-fat, low-sodium replication of a favorite tailgating and party snack, (Buffalo wings!), these spicy little bites will satisfy your wilder side.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. fine sea salt
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 3 tbsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 450° or prepare a grill for medium heat cooking.
- Roast cauliflower on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or place it on a grill rack and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and tender (10 to 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, whisk cider vinegar, sweet paprika, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt, hot sauce, and 3 tbsp. water together in a large bowl. Taste the sauce; if you’d like it hotter, add a bit more cayenne.
- Toss cauliflower in the sauce until well coated and transfer to a platter.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories 40 | Sodium 130mg | Carbohydrates 7g | Dietary Fiber 3g | Sugar 2g | Protein 3g
From Whole Foods, wholefoodsmarket.com