We are looking for a Production Assistant to assist with providing the highest quality publications, while providing best-in-class customer service.
Oversee hand-delivered distribution process to continually improve quality of distribution
- Continually secure drivers for routes
- Continually update delivery routes to ensure the highest quality distribution
Oversee mail lists to continually improve quality of distribution
- Update and enhance mail lists for printer on schedule
Assist with ad organization and review process to ensure the highest quality presentation for advertisers
- Send ad reminders and support process to have customer ads submitted on schedule
- Check ads, logos, or other materials (versus specifications) submitted by advertisers
Oversee ad placement on websites to ensure quality visibility for advertisers
- Digital placement of ads on websites
As needed, provide standard reports
- Website and social media statistics
Skills and Qualifications Required for Fulfilling Role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Good/Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of websites and ideally WordPress
- Ability to work against timetables
- Team player, flexible, on time, trustworthy, and responsible
- Establish and uphold the highest standards for personal conduct
Compensation TBD given skills and abilities of candidate
About CMC Publications
CMC Publications, LLC, is a leader in print and online magazine publications in the Chattanooga area (SE TN and N GA). The company publishes three titles and 16 magazines over the course of a year. These include CityScope® and HealthScope® magazines and the Chattanooga Resource & Relocation Guide®. All are of the highest quality and premier, glossy publications.
CityScope® and HealthScope® magazines have been serving the SE TN and N GA markets for 25 and 29 years respectively. This year will be the 9th year that the company publishes the Chattanooga Resource & Relocation Guide®. Each publication can be seen in print and online and is very active with social media.
CMC Publications is a family business. The company is very involved with supporting the local community. Every year CMC Publications leads the Moth Ball® which raises money for one nonprofit that benefits women in need. Additionally, each year the company supports over 15 nonprofit organizations. This year, through these different initiatives, CMC Publications will raise over $100k that will benefit women, our schools, and other nonprofits.
Job Type: Full-time